10 Things for REALTORS Course
Wednesday, September 27, 2023 (10:00 AM - 12:00 PM) (MDT)
Join CAR General Counsel, Scott Peterson for his most in-demand class as he navigates the legal and regulatory considerations impacting REALTORS® in 2023. REALTORS® who attend the training with attendance verification will receive two continuing education credits. REALTORS: Please Register, as a normal RSVP will not suffice. Pricing- $25 which will thus be donated to RPAC in your name.
- Colorado’s New Frontier – Landlord/Tenant Law Changes
- Procuring Cause – The Slippery Legal Standard
- Earnest Money Deposits – It’s Never Enough!
- Brokerage Activities – What do you do?
- 2024 CREC Forms and Legislation
- Due Diligence vs. “Due Diligence”
- The Ultimate Microscope! – An Anti-Trust Update
- Conflicts of Interest and Brokerage Relationships
- Working with Someone’s Client
- What is a “Writing” – Formal and Informal File Documentation